A bit of history
It is known that since ancient times jewelry has served to complement the outfit of millions of women and men of all countries and cultures. From the fibula or Egyptian brooches that were intended to fastening clothes to the body of the wearer, even the elaborate Chinese pieces to hold the hair, humanity has enjoyed and still enjoys an immense range of opportunities to show on their body all the beauty of a jewel made according to your measure, purchasing power, desire or need.
Today, jewelry and clothing have more in common when it comes to being chosen for a special occasion or simply for everyday life. Therefore, every jewelry designer who respects himself takes into account not only the dictates of fashion in his specialty, but also the updating of clothing , footwear, bags and all kinds of accessories that make up the set of what embellishes the appearance of modern men and women.
The jewels together with your wardrobe reflect your style and personality, that is why it is essential that you know how to combine them to look radiant.
Tips and tricks for combining jewelry and clothing, depending on the type of fabric and shape of the garment
- Woolen garments or chunky stitches: Better to combine them with jewels in relief, such as earrings or rings with large volumes.
- Velvet garments: Better not to accompany them with jewelry with large stones.
- Round neck garments close to the neck: I recommend that they do not combine with very large necklaces, since the aesthetic result is not the most appropriate. You should avoid wearing the necklaces too tight around the neck, as this will make your neck appear shorter. It is more advisable to wear them with a pendant at chest height, as this will cause the visual effect of lengthening your silhouette.
- Thick sweater with turtleneck or turtleneck: Combine it with a nice brooch on the neck, right in that slit that is formed in the middle between both bones of the clavicle.
- Blouses or dresses with round necklines : They look good with necklaces closer to the neck and discreet earrings.
- Sober garments both in texture and color: This type of clothing is very appropriate to combine with long necklaces.
- Blouses with wide sleeves: In these cases, you can use bracelets or bangles.
- V-neck necklines or with turn-down necklines: You can combine them perfectly with long and fine earrings.
- Skirts and long dresses: They go very well with anklets, you can combine it with flat sandals or ballerinas.
- Long-sleeved blouse and dark color: If this is the clothes that you look like, the rings will come in handy.
- Blouses with covered sleeves: They combine very well with rings of silver, gold that will make your hands look finer.
- If you wear multi-colored or patterned garments, try not to wear too many rings so that your look does not seem too overdone.
- Thick garments such as jackets or sweater, black cloth or wool coat: This type of wardrobe is an idea to combine with gold and silver brooches or pins. As a general rule, brooches are worn with garments that are thick.
What can JSecrets Diseño offer you?
JSecrets-Design is focused on working with fashion firms that plan to create their own personalized jewelry or accessories brand. We offer a great capacity to adapt to the most current and innovative trends, always granting our own vision in the study of shapes and volumes, adapting them to the profile of our clients.
Not just anywhere can you find professionals capable of creating for you or your company a personalized brand of jewelry or accessories for fashion firms. However, at “JSecrets-Design” we offer you that and much more.